- Hits: 3492
- The Bible is the inerrant Word of God and is applicable to all facets of life.
- Women can excel as wives and mothers when they understand their worth in Christ and have practical tools to utilize in their various roles.
- All Hearts at Home staff, volunteers, speakers, and exhibitors will align themselves with our Statement of Faith.
- We will provide quality information in all our resources.
- Mothers at home need to be recognized for their profession.
- Women need to be cared for and valued.
- We will provide an atmosphere where women are valued and pampered.
- We will provide resources that encourage women in the profession of motherhood.
- God deserves excellence.
- Women deserve excellence.
- We will routinely critique all facets of Hearts at Home, as well as utilize checks and balances for accountability.
- We will actively seek ways to improve all areas of Hearts at Home.
- God blesses us financially.
- We should spend money responsibly.
- We will diligently adhere to annual budgetary guidelines.
- We will consider financial implications of all decisions.
- God has uniquely gifted each person.
- Jesus modeled effective leadership development.
- We will place staff/volunteers in leadership positions according to their gifts/passions.
- We will purposefully develop leaders following Jesus’ example.
- God calls us to have moldable hearts.
- God’s Word provides guidelines for life change.
- We will provide resources that help women experience life change.
- We will provide speakers and resources that direct women toward Christ and the Bible.
- Prayer keeps our focus on God and unleashes His power to answer according to His will.
- We are called to intercede for one another.
- Hearts at Home meetings will be characterized by prayer and will include, if necessary, strategies and encouragement regarding prayer.
- We will take all Hearts at Home business, as well as personal needs, to God first.
- Jesus modeled the importance of relationships.
- Women need to continually develop their relationship with God, husband, children, and other women.
- We will provide resources with valuable education on relationships.
- Hearts at Home staff will purposefully keep relationships a priority.
- God uses many organizations, publications, and ministries to meet the needs of people.
- Society needs information that gives people hope and help in building healthy families.
- We will provide resources to women that strengthen their relationship with Christ.
- We will provide resources to encourage women in the profession of motherhood.
- God calls us to serve one another.
- God provides for Hearts at Home through the gifts of people’s time, energy, and effort.
- We will purposefully develop and care for our volunteers.
- We will provide a variety of volunteer opportunities at a variety of responsibility levels.